O-town!!!

D & I drove down to Orlando for Full Blown Soul.
Some of the happenings :P





Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Behind the Squishes

Dawnette is a witch, but don't tell the Salem Witch Trials that. She's a miracle worker who massages the insanity out of people's muscles. Also, she's a bgirl, family therapist (for her family), my best friend (yes this is Tammy, aka Cadence, writing this), and a buncha other amazing things. I couldn't stay sane without her. Srrrsly.
Tammy is...hmmm...a force..srrrsly. Drawing, photography, bgirling to name a few of her crafts. Her mind works like none other I've ever met. Sometimes it's hard for me to even grasp how the things that creep into her mind are manifested. It's both frightening and fascinating. Watching her create is such a treat. And when making creations with her it's hard to imagine how we get anything finished with the A.D.D. and bouts of uncontrollable laughter. Without her I wouldn't fully realize my own sense of creativity. Srrrsly.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP